<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Full Tilt Poker
I was just browsing around and I saw on Andy Bloch's blog that he is part of a new online poker room called Full Tilt Poker. My first thought is that any poker room name with the word "tilt" in it is probably not the best, regardless of how cool and self-aware it's intended. Poker players are a superstitious lot (even though most of them won't admit it).

Anyway, going to the site, I see that the Full Tilt Poker team consists of Andy Bloch, Chris Ferguson, Howard Lederer, Phil Ivey, Erik Seidel, John Juanda, Erick Lindgren, Phil Gordon, and Clonie Gown. So my second thought is, "Cool." Howard Lederer has been my favorite player to watch since I first saw him play over a year ago, and I've been interested in Andy Bloch since I started reading his blog and the Andy Bloch Project (I printed all 42 pages and am still slogging though it and highlighting interesting hands).

So I've downloaded the software and taken a quick look. The interface seems clean, and you get to pick a cute little cartoon "avatar." I think a safe bet is that the cartoon shark will be most popular. Only play money for now. Haven't played yet myself--I'm supposed to be working right now!! Ok, back to it . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here