<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Wednesday, April 28, 2004

VVP Quote of the Week
Tonight Cheap Thrills introduces a new weekly feature: the Vince Van Patten quote of the week. After the WPT airs yours truly will select one of Vince's many quips that stands out as particularly bizarre, inappropriate, hyperbolic, or even straight-out funny. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel. And tonight's quote is (drumroll please):
Will he survive this pot or will it be his personal armageddon?
I'm hosting a home game this Saturday and you can be sure my guests will get real sick of hearing me ask that.

As a bonus here's the VVPQotW I selected from last week, but didn't post because I was too busy getting rivered at Party:
He has dug a hole, put the branches and twigs over it, and is waiting for a sucker to fall in.
Very entertaining WPT tonight. About 3/4 of the way through it noticed the weirdest thing: Vinny Vinh was wearing the exact same shirt I was (and still am as I type this). A greyish blue long-sleeve number from Old Navy, purchased at 2 for $20.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here