<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Wednesday, May 05, 2004

VVP Quote of the Week: WPT Ladies' Night
And the Vince Van Patten quote of the week is . . .
What other travel agent in the world could possibly do that with her hands?
I'm not even trying to imply that this line could be taken as dirty out of context--I just thought it was a very VVP way of saying "Wow can she chip-shuffle."

I thought that Vince would be a lot more quotable tonight than he was--I think Mike had more colorful lines.

B hopped on my computer right after the WPT, leaving me to flip around on the boob tube for a few minutes. I stumbled upon Futurama on Cartoon Network, and they were playing poker. So here's a couple more quotes:
Bender: C'mon, let's deal. You'll have plenty of time to talk when you're poor.
Zoidberg: Look, I finally have a claw! Three human females, a number, and a king giving himself brain surgery.
Click here for last week's VVPQotW.


Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here