<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Ciaffone Starting Hands
I''m about a third of the way through Bob Ciaffone's Middle Limit Holdem and am enjoying it quite a bit. I'll put my full thoughts in a future post, but for now I've uploaded an Excel file that summarizes Ciaffone's recommended starting hands. Yes yes, I know that an over-preoccupation with starting hands is the sign of a beginner, that you need to be flexible depending on table conditions, etc., etc. Bottom line is I'm interested in how Ciaffone's preflop recommendations differ from other authors, and I like having the info summarized on a single page. Plus it never hurts to review the basics. So if you're interested, here's the link.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here