<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Wednesday, July 21, 2004

w.bloggar
At least a couple poker bloggers have mentioned recently that they don't like the new Blogger.com editor, so I figured I'd recommend w.bloggar, a free program that provides a Word-like interface for writing, formatting, previewing, and saving your posts locally (no more "Blogger at my uber-post"). When you want to publish the post to Blogger.com you just hit a button. The upshot is that I hardly ever have to go to the Blogger.com site. I didn't like their interface for posting 4 months ago; awful to think that it's gotten worse.

While I'm at it I'll also plug (for the second time) Bloglines, which not only lets me know when my favorite blogs have new content and thus spares me a lot of fruitless browsing, but also has a nifty feature that lets me bookmark interesting posts so I can comment or blog about them later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here