<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Vegas Hiatus
You know what cheers me up when I'm feeling shitty?
What?
Rolled up aces over kings.
That right?
Yeah. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off them.
Yeah?
Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over. Playing all night, high limit hold'em at the Taj, where the sand turns to gold . . .
Fuck it, let's go.
Don't tease me.
Let's play some fucking cards.
Yep, I'm headed to Las Vegas (by way of San Francisco) tomorrow, and I'll quote a whole scene from Rounders if I want to. Let's just hope B and I don't play the role of the stupid tourists.

B has a work-related conference in San Francisco. We're visiting friends in Sacramento through Friday, then Saturday I am thinking of heading to the Lucky Chances cardroom while she confers. Monday night we fly to Vegas and are there through Thursday. We'll be back in Providence Friday morning the 20th, but then here's where we really push ourselves: Friday night my mom and my aunt are flying in to Providence, and Saturday morning we are headed up to Saratoga for a weekend at the races with B's dad.

Unfortunately this means I'll miss the upcoming blogger tourney, but I look forward to reading about it.

I probably won't be blogging again until the 23rd or 24th. I'm sure I'll be exhausted, but hopefully I'll have a hell of a lot of cheap thrills to recount!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here