<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Sunday, February 20, 2005

Table Rejection
In my last post I chastised myself for not leaving a very juicy $4/$8 game at Foxwoods once it started to get a little too wild for my tastes. This reminded me of a quote that went something like
"A lot of players practice table selection, but very few practice table rejection."
I thought it was a Tommyism, but the closest thing he has is
"Game selection to me is not so much about getting in games when I have way the best of it as it is about getting out of games when I don't."
Which is the same wisdom but is not as catchy as the term "table rejection." I guess I read it in CardPlayer.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here