<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Thursday, March 17, 2005

Don't Forget Your Green Beer
Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody.

I am still buried in work, and have a nasty deadline on Monday, so no online poker. I did make time to watch the WPT last night -- there were an unusually large number of big-name players at the final table, and Daniel Negreanu is fun to watch. I'm also going to make time for the requisite beer or 3 tonight, then tomorrow night I drive down to Philly for a buddy's bachelor party. So I am behind on work, but at least I'm having fun.

Mrs. Cheap Thrills convinced a friend of ours to buy into Absolute Poker this week. Monday was his first night playing. He freaked out about an initial horrible run of cards, then went up 30 big bets and is now hooked. Pretty fun to talk to him and remember going through those first jitters myself.

Okay, I am going to put on some Pogues and try and get some work done.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here