<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm Used to the Emasculation
So Mrs.Cheap Thrills took 3rd last night in the Riverush tourney. She went without me -- I had previously committed to playing board games with some guys from work instead.

So let's see, that's 4 Riverush final tables in a row for B, and 3 unremarkable bust-outs for me. Sigh.

We're headed to the Canterbury this Saturday. My hope is to win more than B so I can at least claim that I still wear the cash-game poker pants in the Cheap Thrills household. No pressure.

Comments:
Keep your woman in line sir! Tell her to bake you a pie, instead wasting all this time "playing poker"!

Congrats B, good play! Not that I expect otherwise, of course. Could you please skool your husband a bit? He's making our entire gender look bad...
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here