<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Monday, October 31, 2005

Televised Cash Games on Game Show Network
I just read this story (which I found via http://loveablerogues.blogspot.com/) on cash game poker on TV. I've blogged before that I want to see ring games on TV -- so, like, cool.

However, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the first few lines of the article:
It's what's known as a "cash game." Unlike the tournament-style shows that currently dominate cable networks, players will risk large amounts of their own money, and can cash out--or dig into their wallets for more funds-at any time.
[text-based sarcasm alert] Players risking their own money? Cashing out? Digging into their wallets? Surely you jest. [end text-based sarcasm]

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here