<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Thursday, December 01, 2005

High Stakes Drifter CCG
I've been to the Canterbury 4(!) times since my last post. After each session I've told myself I'll blog about it, but I keep getting caught up with work, Christmas stuff, etc., etc. Anyway, I will have to blog about these Canterbury trips but for now I just wanted to mention a new game called High Stakes Drifter.

It's a collectible card game. You know, like Magic: The Gathering. I haven't actually played it so I'm not necessarily recommending it, justing posting about it as just another product of the poker boom. CCGs aren't really my thing, but it has some poker mechanics and a western theme (which I am a sucker for), so I think I'll be buying some cards soon. I'd first heard of the game months ago, but it wasn't released til this month, and today was the first day I saw it in my local game store.

Anyway, I know a lot of poker players are recovering CCG addicts, so I thought it might be of some interest.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here