<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Saturday, June 10, 2006

Victorious B II
Okay, so I haven't blogged in forever. I believe there is a club I can join.

But this week I have news. I have often referred to B as the tournament guru of the Cheap Thrills household. And yet, the other night when she snagged first place in a $5 Stud-8 tournmanent, she tells me that it is her first multi-table tournament win. The short-hand phrase for what I was thinking is WTF!? B's won a ton more sit-n-gos than I've ever played. She says that yes she has won multi-table sit-n-gos, and free bar tourneys (see the previous Victorious B post), but she has never won an online, multi-table tournament. I think she may be splitting hairs but that won't stop me from saying,

Congratulations B!



Oh, yeah, B plays with my account (Cottonmouth) on Full Tilt. You've been warned.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here