<$BlogRSDURL$>

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the only online poker room designed by the world’s best players.
Monday, July 10, 2006

Pressure Poker
Doubleas's book, Pressure Poker, arrived today. I probably don't need to tell anyone who reads this here blog that doubleas knows his stuff, but there are a couple other reasons I'm psyched about this book.

First, it's been a while since I seriously read a poker strategy book, so this should do me good. Second, I've got a fairly large library of poker books, but I wonder how much of the advice in them (aside from the basics) is still relevant online, post-boom. Just reading the TOC, this book feels "current."

Hope to be back with a more detailed review soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares Who Links Here